tolomy's investment in designing infrastructure solutions for the business environment combined with our core business structure in security means enterprises can now truly operate from the cloud, reassured that exposure to security risks are identified and managed.
tolomy provides a multi tenancy Infrastructure-as-a-Service platform, delivering compute, storage and network connectivity from our UK data centers aligned to CESG accredited Business Impact Levels 1, 2 & 3, including SOC and NOC capabilities. tolomy IaaS Cloud Compute services allows organisations to securely, effectively and efficiently manage their peaks and troughs using our on-demand model and take advantage of our cloud technology for secure off-site hosting and disaster recovery services.
tolomy has a choice of payment models, short-term contract options and on/off-boarding support processes,to make our IaaS Cloud Compute platform a flexible and predictable way to move to the cloud.
tolomy Cloud IaaS has been designed to meet the demands of the Public Sector by providing the following features:
- Aligned to Pan Government Accreditation requirements (PGA) at IL2 and IL3.
- Highly Available and Highly Reliable Green efficient data centers
- Service Level Agreements available for 99.9% and 99.95% (with DR)
- Certified to ISO27001 standard, with uncompromising levels of security.
- Network connectivity available over the standard Internet, the Public Services Network (PSN) and Janet.
- VMware cloud service provider technology and associated tools to provision and manage services. Self-managed customers get full access to the vCloud Director GUI and API.
- Available options include backup, disaster recovery, managed infrastructure, load balancing, protective monitoring, managed applications and managed databases.
- Our Cloud Compute services are often purchased in combination with our Managed Infrastructure service. Let us manage your infrastructure on your behalf, leaving you to focus on delivering your core business priorities.
tolomy can also provide a complete management wrapper around your compute service, allowing yourresources to focus on what really matters to the organisation whilst tolomy ensures the organisation’s IT infrastructure is there at your fingertips. For a complete understanding of our management service wrappers, please see the Platform as a Service.
Protective Monitoring as a Service
Protective Monitoring has various meanings in IT Security terms, but it is best known as a specific term used by UK Government (also known as Good Practice Guide 13, or GPG13) to refer to a set of recommended processes and technologies aimed at improving risk profiles and reducing Cyber Risk. In other words, Protective Monitoring provides essential oversight of IT systems across the whole enterprise. tolomy provides Protective Monitoring such as information security control activities as inspecting firewall logs, investigating operating system security alerts and monitoring Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS). Protective Monitoring also includes putting in place mechanisms for collecting ICT log information and configuring ICT logs in order to provide an audit trail of security relevant events of interest.